Hot saling CE ISO heated adsorption air dryer
|Categories||Desiccant air dryer|
|Album||View larger image|
|Air inlet temp||20-45°C|
|Pressure dew point||-40°C|
|Air inlet pressure||0.6~1.0MPa|
|Pressure loss||≤3% of inlet pressure|
|Place of origin||Hangzhou, China|
|Certification||CE CCC ISO9001|
|Power||AC 380V-50HZ/ AC220V-50HZ|
|FOB port||Shanghai & Ningbo|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, T/T|
● Regenerative desiccant dryers use desiccant media to dry compressed air through the process of adsorption.
● Dry air with dew points of either -20°C, -30°C, or -40°C can be achieved.
● These extremely low dew points are necessary in critical compressed air applications or for those in extremely cold environments
● In such environments, any moisture remaining in the air would freeze inside compressed air system piping, resulting in blocked flow.
● Max air inlet temp.: 45 Deg C
● Max air inlet pressure.:0.6-1.0 Mpa
● Air consumption: <=7% of inlet air
● Pressure loss; <=3% of inlet pressure
● Oil content: <=0.1PPM
● Pressure dew point: -40 Deg C (standard type)
● Control method: PLC control
● Power: AC 380V/220V-50HZ
● Cycling time: T=2 h
● During dryer operation, the desiccant media is used to dry the air followed by a period of regeneration when the media is purged of the moisture it collects so it can be used again for drying.
● Twin-tower design of our dryers allows simultaneous air drying and desiccant regeneration-without interruption of compressed air flow.
|1. Gas inlet valve||2. Gas drain valve||3. Silencer|
|4. Regenerative one-way valve||3. Gas outlet one-way valve||A.B. Adsorptive tower|
|Heated Regeneration Adsorption Air Dryer|
Package and Shipment
● Packing details: Wooden crate pallet plus foam board and bubble film, Full closed wooden case. 1pcs/each package (for stationary desiccant air dryer)
● Transportations: sea transport, rail transport, air transport, road transport, LCL/ FCL container transport or as requested
● Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF and EXW, DDP, etc.
● Delivery time: in 20 days after receiving deposit (customized machines not included)
● Hangzhou Shanli Purify Equipment Corp., was formed in 1997, as a compressed air solutions company.
● The workshop at integrated engineers and contractors has a dedicated team, which is continuously engaged in upbringing of new technologies for greater efficiency.
● The company was involved in supplying of refrigerated air dryers, desiccant air dryers, compressed air filters, oil water separators and water chillers as a manufacturer, exporter and supplier.
● Certification: CE, ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and 26 patents to ensure unmatched quality of our product assortment.
● Stringent quality control mechanism: updating the involved technology as per prevailing international standards;
● Stable performance: using premium grade raw material from highly reputed manufacturers, like Danfoss, Emerson, Performer, Bitzer, Fusheng, Sprolan;
● Some of major cooperated customers (from our wide range of customers ) have been enlisted below for reference:
|S.NO.||VALUED CUSTOMERS||S.NO.||VALUED CUSTOMERS||S.NO.||VALUED CUSTOMERS|
|1||Atlas Copco||2||BOGE Kompressoren||3||Ingersoll Rand|
|4||CompAir Air Compressors||5||Sinopec Group||6|| Sullair Asia |
● Shanli has become one of largest manufacturers in purifying industry of China with annual sales turnover USD 22 million.
● Shanli has a wide range of customers who have full faith in our service delivery, warranty, quality and workmanship.
Hangzhou Shanli Purify Equipment Corp.
Add: No.8,Liangzhan Road, Renhe Street,Hangzhou, 311107, China